Robert Half Financial Services are currently working with an Investment Management firm based in Central London helping them source a Fund Accountant for a yearlong assignment to cover a maternity leave.
To be successful for this Fund Accountant position, candidates must:
Rate: £220 - £280 per day. Location: Central London
This Private Property Investment firm focus on the Commercial Property market across the UK and Europe. Their clients can either invest directly into single investments or into one of their Property Funds.
They now have over 10 offices across Europe and have over £5 billion AUM.
This Fund Accounting role will focus on the fund accounting and financial accounting for various real estate investment vehicles both in the UK and offshore.
As Fund Accountant your main responsibilities will include:
- Settle real estate funds and unsure orderly filling of regulatory and tax returns.
- Help to prepare and review quarterly reporting packs and annual accounts for UK, Jersey and Luxembourg entities under the relevant jurisdictions.
- Assist in the preparation of consolidated Limited Partnership financial statements under FRS102 and taking full responsibility of the year-end external audit process.
- Monthly property reporting of cash balances for liquidity purposes and tracking of capital expenditure.
- Assist with the tax compliance process, including reviewing and filing UK and Luxembourg VAT returns on a timely basis.
- Managing the in-house accounting and monthly reporting for principal investments, including supporting any sales process and taking responsibility for the year end audit and tax filings.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice