Senior Group Accountant
6 days left
- Contract Type
Robert Half Financial Services are currently working with a Property Investment firm based in central London, helping them source a Senior Group Accountant to work between Dubai and London on a temporary assignment, this role also has the capacity to convert to a permanent contract for the right candidate.
To be considered for this Management Accountant position, candidates must be:
- Qualified Accountant with minimum of 4 years' experience post qualifying experience
- Advanced Excel and financial modelling skills
- Experience looking at systems and improving controls
- Knowledge of UAE reporting would be advantageous
This Property Investment Firm in Central London was established in 2012 and since then has been one of the fastest growing property investment companies in London.
They focus on both the residential and commercial market across Europe and UAE, creating a diversified portfolio which looks beyond the obvious and searches for pockets of value with remarkable potential.
In this role you shall be working within the Corporate Finance function. Due to the quick growth of the firm, controls and procedures need to be assessed and redesigned to ensure the function is saleable going forward. You will also be responsible for the development of high quality Management Information and be the custodian of the Company's accounting systems all of which are critical to optimising the financial performance and returns of each asset.
As Senior Group Accountant key responsibilities will include:
- Perform monthly consolidations process using the accounting software Dream for Group reporting
- Be fully responsible for the Groups control of inter-company process and reconciliation
- Preparing consolidated management accounts and write corresponding commentary
- Prepare cash forecasts for UAE and corporate entities
- Assist in preparation and consolidation of Group cash forecasts
- Assist with consolidation and finalisation of Group budgets including instilling best practice reporting and template standardisation across the Group
Rate: £400-£500 per day
Location: London and Dubai
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Apply for Senior Group Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly