- To chase outstanding debtors and dealing with queries about payments.
- Ensure that debts are paid in a timely manner.
- Set up clients to Direct Debit.
- Meet cash targets and reduce aged debtors.
- Chase overdue invoices by telephone, email within agreed timescales.
- Maintain accurate records of all chasing activity.
- Regularly, making contact with customers to ensure all relevant debts are addressed.
- Highlight any changes in payment patterns and propose action.
- Handle disputed bills to bring payment within the agreed terms, liaising with London based service teams where necessary.
- Respond promptly and completely to both client and internal enquiries.
- Ensure monthly processing deadlines are met as required.
- Send out monthly client statements/letters as may be agreed from time to time
- Other duties as delegated from time to time by the Head of Credit Control
The successful candidate with have a minimum of two to three years working in a credit control environment and will hard working and detail orientated. The ability to collect a large quantity of outstanding debt whilst still maintaining strong client relationships is key. Being able to work effectively with other members of the team required.
A widely recognised retail company which have their products available in the UK and Europe. The company offers spacious and modern offices which are within easy reach of the local transport links. With great benefits and speedy progression for their staff, this role is perfect for a candidate seeking career progression with a company that promotes internally.
Salary & Benefits
£12-£15 per hour, there is on-site parking for all employees.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice