Audit and Accounts Senior - 50/50 - Finchley
AJ Chambers are representing a Top leading independent Firm in Finchley, who are seeking a qualified Audit and Accounts Senior to join their office.
This is the perfect role for a newly / recently qualified ACA or ACCA accountant who is seeking the next step in their career, and would be interested in joining a Top Firm. Your role will be split 50/50 between Audit work and Accounts.
Duties of the Role will include:
- Auditing of companies including planning and finalisation of jobs
- Supervision of the Audit team on-site, including reviewing the work of juniors
- Preparation of statutory accounts
- Preparation of tax computations and Corporation Tax returns
- Taking responsibility for achieving agreed budgets, and meeting deadlines
- Developing and maintaining excellent client relationships
- ACA / ACCA qualified or finalist, ideally with 1st time passes or few fails
- Experience working on Audits with a turnover of £25-100m.
- Solid UK GAAP experience
- An understanding of corporate tax
- £45,000-£500,000 dependent on experience
- Flexible working hours
- Clear progression
- Selection of other benefits
If you would like to be considered for this fantastic opportunity then please apply directly or contact Billie Vallance at AJ Chambers.