Senior Client Manager | Central London | £40,000 - £45,000
A highly impressive 4 Partner firm with around 35+ staff members are seeking a Client Manager to overlook an established portfolio of clients. This is a progressive opportunity and the selected candidate will have the option to push for a managerial position in 1-2 years.
This firm offer the chance to work a varied client base, interestingly they do a lot of work with startup companies and this offers an advisory aspect to the role.
- For clients in the individual’s portfolio
- Oversee the relationship at manager level to ensure that all services are provided to the highest standards.
- Manager responsibility for day to day requests and queries.
- Manger responsibility for the preparation of accounts and corporation tax returns.
- Liaise with Partners and Senior Manager on salient matters.
- Liaise with the Private Clients Tax Department to ensure that clients get optimal tax solutions.
- Liaise with the Practice Manager to ensure that invoices are raised for agreed amounts on a timely basis.
- For clients in the team portfolio
- Provide technical reviews and support.
- Advise on day to day enquires that require manager level input
- Manage and train junior staff.
The ideal Client Manager:
- ACA or ACCA qualified or in the latter stages of qualification, and able to demonstrate a strong technical background.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely with business owners.
- Team leadership experience.
- Strong knowledge of technical and regulatory requirements of accounts preparation and corporation tax returns.
- Confidence to research answers to technical queries and present solutions to partners and senior manager.
- Good working knowledge of recurring VAT issues faced by owner-managed businesses.
- Experience advising similar types of client, as a Client Manager or in a role with similar responsibility
- Strong ability to multi-task and exceptional organizational skills.
- High attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to manage priorities and re-negotiate if necessary.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively within a team on urgent issues, and the ability to provide guidance and assistance in effecting solutions.
For more information on this Client Manager role please either apply directly or contact Cody Palmer at AJ Chambers. If this role isn’t for you but you do possess many of the requirements, please do get in contact with us as we may be able to offer a more suitable role.
Apply for Senior Client Manager | Central London | £40,000 - £45,000
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly