We are seeking an enthusiastic and hardworking Accounting Assistant to join our small but busy team in Litherland, Liverpool.
The work is varied and challenging and you should be able to work under pressure in a busy environment. It is essential to be able to work both as a team assisting other staff but also using your own initiative. On occasion you will be required to work alone.
Ideally at least 2 years practice experience is required with AAT level 3 qualification.
Salary & hours are negotiable but ideally 34 hours per week.
You should be proficient in using accounts sofware such as Quickbooks, CCH, Sage.
To maintain accurate financial records and help prepare and analyse financial information to assist the team.
The key duties of the post are as follows:
- General book-keeping duties
- Completing and submitting tax returns
- Communicate and liaise verbally and in writing between clients/visitors/enquirers and staff and interpret and respond clearly and effectively to spoken requests over the phone or in person, and to verbal or written instructions
- Manage, organise and update relevant data using database applications
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, supervisors and the general public
- Maintain regular consistent and professional attendance, punctuality, personal appearance and adherence to relevant health and safety procedures
- Adhere to procedures relating to the proper use and care of equipment and materials for which the role has responsibility
- Plus, other duties consistent with the grade
Please apply by sending your CV to Vacancies@taxassist.co.uk
Apply for Accounting Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly