Robert Half Accountemps is currently working with a market leading property development business based in Central London, to recruit a Finance Manager on a contractual basis at a daily rate of £300-330 p.d.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities
- Assist the FC to provide a full statutory and management accounting service. Assist in the production of the statutory accounts. Ensure that monthly management reports, budgets and forecasts are produced accurately and to timetable.
- Ensure financial transaction processing is delivered on an accurate and timely basis.
- Support the FC as required in preparation of in year forecasts, annual budget, and corporate business plans.
- Support the FC in managing cash resources effectively and provide treasury management facilities for the organisation
- Assist the FC in identifying all technical accounting issues, and how these are to be presented in the financial accounts.
- Liaise with external auditors ensuring that all necessary information and explanations are supplied in a timely manner.
- Ad hoc projects
- Financial Management of property agents ensuring on-time accurate information
- Supervision of Accounts Assistant
- Deputising for the FC
- Act as Finance partner to the Asset Management team
- Developed/enhance systems, processes and procedures that improve the efficiency and effectiveness of decision making within Property
- Fully qualified accountant (Ideally ACA/CIMA/CA)
- Strong technical accounting background, with a look to turn more commercial
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- The daily rate of £300-330 p.d will represent either a logical increase or parallel to your current earning potential.
Our client is a highly respected property developer, based in Central London. They have an extensive portfolio of mixed residential, commerical and infrastructure developments.
Salary & Benefits
As well as the day rate of £300-330 per day, the new Finance Manager will gain great exposure to a highly professional and deeply commercial team.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Apply for Finance Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly