Assistant Management Accountant
Robert Half Devon & Cornwall are pleased to be partnering with a FMCG organisation outside of Plymouth to recruit an Assistant Management Accountant.
The prime responsibility of the Assistant Management Accountant is to assist the Management Accountant with all aspects of the weekly accounts. This will include:
- Reporting/Analysing manufacturing of finished goods.
- Reporting/Analysing raw material usages, standard usages and usage variances.
- Reporting/Analysing raw material price variances
- Reporting/Analysing stock takes
- Reporting/Analysing labour costs/hours as supplied by the payroll dept
- Reporting/Analysing overheads, amending weekly accounts costs to reflect any variances to weekly budgeted overheads.
- Input weekly accounts into Group Accounting system
- Assistance with year-end stock take audits.
- Spend time understanding and getting to know the business and building internal relationships
- Assistance with preparation and posting of journals for the monthly accounts.
To be successful in this role we are looking for people with good communication skills, have a methodical approach with an excellent attention to detail and have strong excel skills. We are looking to consider individuals who are either graduates, part qualified or have experience in a similar position.
Our client is a busy FMCG business who take pride in the delivery of their products. They pride themselves on their attention to detail and providing a wide range of quality products to their customers.
We have a salary range on offer between £21,000 - £24,000 p/a depending on experience with a benefits package that includes:
- 22 days holiday + bank holidays
- Discounts on products and more.
Please contact one of the Robert Half Devon & Cornwall team to discuss this Assistant Management Accountant opportunity on 01392 341130 or apply with an updated CV within this advert.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Apply for Assistant Management Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly