Spanish speaking ICAEW Accountant | London - Spain
AJ Chambers are representing an ICAEW registered practice based in a beautiful location in the south of Spain. This is a unique position which requires a bilingual English & Spanish speaking ACA qualified Accountant.
Spanish language skills are important as a key part of the role is liaising with Spanish authorities on behalf of British people and businesses. It is not necessary that they have sound knowledge of the Spanish tax system, and the nuances of the accountancy profession in Spain, as this can be taught.
This firm offer a very diverse client base, from small British owned businesses based on the Costa Del Sol, to large international companies with subsidiaries in different countries.
Senior Accountant roles and responsibilities:
- Senior Accountant will be responsible for statutory and management accounts preparation, knowledge of key software is desirable but not essential.
- A large part of this role will entail specialised advisory work
- Ability to complete full set of accounts to completion
- Discussing and resolving accounts queries with clients
The ideal Senior Accountant will be:
- ACA qualified
- Bilingual – (Spanish + English)
- Hands on person with a strong business development focus and the ability to build effective working relationships, both with other employees and clients.
- Computer literate and knowledgeable of a computerised accounting package.
- Able to demonstrate a high attention to detail and an orderly approach to processing.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, flexibility to accommodate different situations and
- Ability to perform under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
For more information on this Senior Accountant role please either apply directly or contact Cody Palmer at AJ Chambers. If this role isn’t for you but you do possess many of the requirements, please do get in contact with us as we may be able to offer a more suitable role.