Finance Business Partner - leading health charity
Finance business partner role for a newly qualified accountant with a leading health charity.
The organisation are a leading charity that fund health and medical research. They are one of the largest charities to provide care and support to patients and counselling services for families.
- The finance business partner will act as a financial advisor to key departments. You will have ownership of their financial budgets and will be expected to provide them with financial insights in order o support strategic decision making.
- You will also prepare the management accounts, financial planning and analysis and budgeting and forecasting
- Actively business partner with the senior management team and have an input into their strategic planning
- you must be a newly qualified ACA accountant or have experience post qualified experience
- knowledge of the charity sector is desirable
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Rotation scheme and guaranteed internal promotion