Audit Manager Progressive Practice
My clients have a fantastic opportunity based West of London and easily commutable by both rail and road links. This opportunity is offering a fantastic central London based salary without the long and arduous commute!
The role consists of handling a diversified portfolio of owner managed companies with turnovers of £1 million up to £100 million. The work mix will comprise both audit and accounting assignments. As a portfolio manager, the successful candidate will have full responsibility for running a portfolio of circa 50 clients, with annual fees in the region of £400,000 upwards.
The relevant individual will have a 2:1 degree from a British University and will be ACA or ACCA qualified with a minimum of two years PQE within a mid-tier practice.
- Liaising with clients and managing client expectations.
- Organising and running all accounting and audit assignments for the portfolio.
- Supervising and reviewing staff output, primarily accounts for audit production.
- Reporting directly to the partner and attending at all client accounts meetings.
- Organising pre-year-end tax planning work and devising appropriate tax strategies for clients.
- Attendance and input to practice development initiatives including significant networking and new prospect / potential client proposals.
- Working within an existing team of managers and partners to further develop and support the growth of the office.
- ACA or ACCA qualified.
- Good IT skills including Outlook, Excel, Word and Accounting packages.
- Experienced in managing the audit process from planning to completion of financial statements.
- Working knowledge of Digita and Caseware.
To discuss this great opportunity in greater detail contact Callum MacRae on 0207 269 6369 or email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration. Please note due to the level of applications envisaged for this post we will only be able to respond to successful candidates.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR
Apply for Audit Manager Progressive Practice
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly