Senior Management Accountant
Due to a period of growth a business in Milton Keynes are seeking a Senior Management Accountantto join their team on a Permanent basis. As Senior Management Accountantbased in Milton Keynes you will receive a salary of up to £40000 as well company specific benefits including health-care and annual bonus.
As Senior Management Accountant you will:
- Production of the P&L and Balance sheet
- Completion of monthly reporting for board of directors
- Production of monthly management reports
- Completion of monthly, quarterly and annual analysis
- Maintain the weekly and monthly cash flow
- Completion of Intrastat, EC Sales and VAT calculations
- Year end assistant with US GAAP reporting
- Prepayments and Accruals
- Provide transactional accounting cover when required
- Assist with the budgets and forecasting of the business on a weekly and monthly basis
To be considered for the role you will:
- Have worked in a similar role
- Be driven and motivated to progress within an organisation
- Have strong Excel skills being able to work to V-Lookup and Pivot Table level
- Ideally be studying towards a Financial Qualification
- Have strong communication and organisational skills
As a market leading business within Milton Keynes the organisation are experiencing a period of growth and development, resulting in them requiring the services of a Permanent Senior Management Accountant. The business have a strong reputation for progressing staff from within the business and developing them both personally and also from an employment perspective.
Salary & Benefits
You will receive a salary of up to £40000 per year as well as fantastic company specific benefits.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice