7 days left
- Contract Type
- Full time
My client is a well-respected local organisation who are currently seeking to recruit an experienced Management Accountant for their Newton Abbot based offices.
Reporting to the Head of Finance, you will be a key part of the finance team and be responsible for developing strong relationships with both finance & non-finance stakeholders throughout the organisation.
The successful applicant will be a part or fully qualified management accountant with strong interpersonal / analytical skills. Benefits to include : 37 HR week, Salary to £35k (depending on experience) Excellent company pension + 33days holiday, private health care and subsidised gym membership.
- Preparation and review of the management accounts for allocated cost centres
- Preparation of KPIs, Scorecards and other performance information
- Preparation of key reconciliations Production of ad-hoc financial reports, as required
- Production of other statutory financial reports including annual returns
- Assist in the preparation of the annual budget setting process
- Provision of support and advice to operational managers, including analysis and performance reporting and day-to-day management of budgets
- Play a key role in the company’s year-end, including assisting in the preparation of statutory accounts and liaison with the external auditors
- Maintenance of the fixed assets register including reporting and reconciliations Preparation of the group VAT return and accounting entries associated with this Review, maintain and update the financial accounting package
- Review systems and processes within the team, including those that link with other parts of the organisation, to improve efficiency and effectiveness
Apply for Management Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly