My client is a well-respected local organisation who are currently seeking to recruit an experienced Management Accountant for their Newton Abbot based offices.
Reporting to the Head of Finance, you will be a key part of the finance team and be responsible for developing strong relationships with both finance & non-finance stakeholders throughout the organisation.
The successful applicant will be a part or fully qualified management accountant with strong interpersonal / analytical skills. Benefits to include : 37 HR week, Salary to £35k (depending on experience) Excellent company pension + 33days holiday, private health care and subsidised gym membership.
- Preparation and review of the management accounts for allocated cost centres
- Preparation of KPIs, Scorecards and other performance information
- Preparation of key reconciliations Production of ad-hoc financial reports, as required
- Production of other statutory financial reports including annual returns
- Assist in the preparation of the annual budget setting process
- Provision of support and advice to operational managers, including analysis and performance reporting and day-to-day management of budgets
- Play a key role in the company’s year-end, including assisting in the preparation of statutory accounts and liaison with the external auditors
- Maintenance of the fixed assets register including reporting and reconciliations Preparation of the group VAT return and accounting entries associated with this Review, maintain and update the financial accounting package
- Review systems and processes within the team, including those that link with other parts of the organisation, to improve efficiency and effectiveness