Robert Half Financial Services are currently working with a Private Equity Firm in central London helping them source a Finance Manager to join for 6 months.
The ideal candidate for this Finance Manager role will:
- be qualified (ACCA/ACA/CIMA- or equivalent)
- have a minimum of 2 year PQ
- experience in Private Equity or Financial Services is essential
- advanced Excel skills including knowledge of VLookup and pivot tables
Rate: £300- £350 per day
This company focuses on investing in UK based companies, partnering with them to help them build strong management teams and create a successful strategic plan. Since the firm came together in 2009, it has had steady organic growth and now has a strong portfolio of over 30 consumer companies.
Over the next 18 months the company plan to reinvest their revenue back into the company, allowing them the grow more aggressively. They plan to widen their geographical focus to Europe and add more companies to their portfolio.
This Finance Manager will be responsible for:
- Preparing the month end management accounts and provide commentary on budgetary variances and other non-financial data
- Prepare of month end balance sheet reconciliations, including purchases, sales and nominal ledgers
- Assisting with the annual budgeting and re-forecasting process
- Preparation of quarterly FCA regulatory reporting requirements
- Assisting with preparation of annual audit files for statutory auditors, and preparation of statutory accounts for their entities
- Oversee the work of the accounts assistant which includes payment runs and the sales and purchase ledgers
- Supervision of operational cash balances to ensure adequate funding of payment runs, monthly direct debits and ad hoc payments reconciliations
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice