Associate Director – Birmingham City Centre – £50-55k + Car Allowance + Bonus
My client is an international property business based in prestigious offices in Birmingham City Centre within easy walking distance of New St, Moor St and Snowhill stations. They are currently looking to make a new senior appointment to support the service delivery to newly acquired clients .
This AD role will work to support the Head of Client Finance in the provision of a high quality finance team delivering management solutions. You will be leading a team of client accountants who provide accounting services to the corporate occupier clients.
- Managing Client Reporting teams to deliver monthly and quarterly reporting to meet the clients’ accounting needs.
- Ensuring service levels and other targets agreed with clients are met, monitoring key performance indicators and reporting on a regular basis in accordance with client and departmental requirements.
- Work closely with senior management on a variety of commercial projects.
- Oversee recruitment, retention and career development of employees to develop committed, high performance, client focussed teams
- Develop, implement and continuously improve processes and procedures to ensure service delivery standards for internal and external clients are met
- Support surveying colleagues in tenders for new work including the pricing of instructions and preparation of client pitches
- Management of existing client relationships and working to ensure the seamless integration of new client acquisitions.
- Qualified accountant, ideally with some post qualification experience.
- Strong financial accounting awareness with good knowledge of a transactional or shared service style operating environment.
- Experience of property / housing / real estate / facilities management business or working for a client with substantial property interests.
- Project management skills within large, complex environments.
- Strong communication skills and an effective people manager.
- Good Excel skills ideally coupled with experience of industry related software such as TRAMPS, Qube Horizon / Planet / PM, Yardi, Propman.
- Starting salary of £50 -55,000 dependent on experience
- Generous car allowance, bonus scheme, generous company pension and healthcare
- 30 Days holiday + Bank Holidays with an option to purchase additional days
- Prestigious city centre office location
- Culture of internal development and promotion.
For further details and to register an interest in this role then please forward an up to date CV for immediate consideration.