About the company:
An Real Estate and Construction firm, based in Central London. Established and started prior to 2010, they are now partnering with a Global Leader in this industry, to establish further growth. They are still considered an SME business and are growing considerably through acquisitions. The team are an ambitious and progressive culture and are looking for someone driven, inquisitive and willing to be 'hands-on'.
About the role:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and operational reports for each Property Company
- Preparation of the accounts for the operating entity
- Oversee the quarterly annual audit process and the preparation of the Financial Statements in accordance with the agreed timetable
- Provision of information for the quarterly reporting packs for the Group Consolidation in accordance with the reporting timetables
- Preparation of monthly forecasts for construction and performance monitoring against budget
- Bi-weekly cash flow forecasting and equity forecasting
- Compilation, disclosure and review with auditors of statutory accounts
- Assisting with the setting up of new corporate entities for acquisitions, opening of new bank accounts and corporate information
- Pro-active project management, resolving risks and concerns through short interval management
- Development of a continuous improvement culture.
- Supporting and leading change programmes, helping to support the Property Financial Controller and finance team to deliver a step change improvement in processes
The ideal candidate:
- Qualified; ACA preferred due to the Audit background
- Mix of statory reporting and management accounts experience either in industry or practice
- Property / Real Estate experience is a bonus! Or having an interest in the industry...
£55,000 - 65,000
Up to 20% bonus
Pension scheme and other competitive benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice