Robert Half Finance & Accounting are recruiting for a Management Accountant to join a large Manufacturing and Production business based in Barnsley. This is a great opportunity for someone to add value to a business that is currently going through a period of change.
The successful candidate will be a CIMA qualified Management Accountant, who has worked for a number of years in manufacturing businesses. This role requires the candidate to have a sound understanding of stock, fixed assets and costing. Strong MS Excel skills and systems knowledge are required, as well as a proven track record of managing a small team.
Include, but are not limited to:
- Leading accounting processes for stock and cost of sales
- Manage month end close activities, including journals and reconciliations
- Develop reports to accurately reflect variances
- Weekly and monthly reporting for multiple sites
- Improve current processes and procedures
- Maintain fixed asset register
- Manage a small team
- Ad hoc duties and projects when required
Salary & Benefits
Salary is £40,000 - £45,000 depending on experience.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice