Senior Accountant - Music Clients
Do you have experience and/or a strong interest in working with Music clients?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the leading music specialist Accountancy firms in London, as a Senior Accountant.
The role will be within the Royalties department of the firm, so you will be working with clients such as record companies, publishers, composers and writers.
- Ensuring effective management of high profile clients’ day to day affairs (cash flow, debtor collection etc.)
- Preparing year end accounts for Limited Companies, Partnerships and Sole Traders
- Preparing Corporation Tax returns for Limited Companies and self-assessments for Individuals
- Liaising with clients regarding business, tax and financial planning
- Preparing VAT returns
- Liaising with Copyright Controllers regarding interpreting of recoding and publishing agreements, inclusion of royalty statements into accounts and examining completeness of Royalty statements
- Supporting Trainee Accountants, mentoring and encouraging them
- ACA / ACCA qualified, or finalist
- Experience working with a media client base is preferred, although not essential but a strong interest in this sector is key
- Experience supervising / supporting junior members of staff
If you would like to be considered please apply with your CV or contact Danielle Lentell at AJ Chambers.