Graduate Trainee Accountant
Robert Half Finance and Accounting have an excellent opportunity for a Graduate Accountant in our Finance Department in Swansea
The successful applicant will have the ability to work unsupervised and be prepared to become involved in the day to day management accounting within the factory environment. The role will require working with senior plant managers, shift managers and operatives to make a difference in the plant.
- Preparation of Daily and weekly cost and performance reporting as the basis for on-site decision making.
- Production of daily cost trackers and assist relevant departmental managers with queries and variance analysis
- Assisting in producing monthly, quarterly and annual forecasts.
- Month end journals, analysis and reporting.
- Working with multi departmental teams on various projects such as cost savings, yield, product costings, capital project costings and inventory management.
- Other ad hoc exercises to assist both the Plant Financial Controller and the Plant Q
Educated to degree level in a finance related subject and at a 2.1 or better.
Expected to study to be a Management Accountant (CIMA) and qualify within 3-4 years.
Highly successful manufacturing business
Salary & Benefits
Starting salary £20,000 - £23,000 per annum. Study support program including payment of fees and study leave.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice