Shared Services Manager
My client is part of an acquisitive fast growing Top 20 practice. They are currently re-organising their Head Office Finance team and looking for an experienced Shared Services Manager to join their team on an interim basis.
Working closely with the Group Credit Control Manager and Purchase Ledger Manager you will provide day to day support for the Finance Director.
Reporting to the Finance Director you will be responsible for these 2 teams:
- Delivery of KPI and performance measures.
- Ensure cash posting up to date
- Cash collections in-line with target
- Direct debit runs made in time
- Bank management
- Aged debt within tolerance
- Suppliers paid on time
- Month end close down on time from these teams’ perspective
- Experience in management of accounts payable and receivable, ideally for a medium to large business.
- You may previously have been part of a shared services centre.
- A positive attitude and a desire to continuously improve on results
- Staff management experience and a team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Organised with ability to implement and follow systems and procedures.
- IT skills, with knowledge of Excel, Word and ideally Open / CCH / Sage Accounts.
- Adaptable to working within the evolving and changing environment that accompanies a growing accountancy firm.
- A salary of £35 – 40,000 dependent on experience
- 25 days holiday + statutory holidays
- Life assurance + pension
- Free car parking.
- Initial 6 month contract term
To discuss this further and for more information please forward a CV for immediate attention.