Robert Half Financial Services are recruiting a Finance Analyst to join a market leading and rapidly growing brokerage firm in the City of London.
An outstanding and progressive graduate with 2-3 year's accounting experience is required to work as a Finance Analyst to join a market leading and rapidly growing brokerage firm in the City of London.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for monthly balance sheet substantiation.
- Perform reconciliations.
- Responsible for all treasury, reconciliation and account maintenance functions placing of excess funds in deposits, forex revaluations and processing of accruals.
- Compile monthly and quarterly fixed asset reports.
- Prepare and confirm monthly confirmations of intercompany balances.
- Invoice and accrue for transfer pricing related transactions between the UK entities.
- Calculate and process monthly tax accruals.
- Prepare monthly balance sheets for regulatory returns.
- Assist with the compilation of the annual financial statements.
- Monthly reconciliation of the loan portfolio.
- Responsible for correctly accounting for the UK Treasury Bills.
- Provide support for accounting related tasks for the investment and banking.
Joining this market leading and rapidly growing brokerage firm in the City of London you will likely have graduated with a 1:1 or 2:1 from a top 50 University, with a strong academic record. The ideal candidate will have 2-3 years experience within financial services having used excel and accounting systems in a professional environment. Polished, enthusiastic and hardworking are qualities the client is looking for in abundance. You will be a confident communicator with the ability to advise senior stakeholders along with the ability to manipulate large sets of data. Robert Half Financial Services.
Robert Half Financial Services are recruiting for an Finance Analyst to join a market leading and rapidly growing brokerage firm in the City of London. This brokerage firm has 15 staff members within finance in this arm of the business with a wider 25 within the wider group in London. The company provides a great opportunity for someone looking to move into their second or third role post university. Robert Half Financial Services.
Salary & Benefits
This market leading and growing brokerage firm based in the City of London will provide £38-43,000 per annum (depending on experience). This role is the perfect job for an ambitious graduate looking to be supported through the back end of their ACCA or CIMA studies. Benefits include:
- Study support (ACCA/CIMA)
- Discretionary bonus
Robert Half Financial Services.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice