Finance Manager – Walsall - £40-45,000 + Bonus
My client is part of an acquisitive fast growing Top 20 practice. They are currently expanding their Head Office Finance team with the appointment of a newly created post.
You will be in charge of the production of management reporting for the group, as well as associated analysis, looking after a small team.
Reporting to the Group Financial Controller you will be responsible for:
- Management of the production of accurate and timely regional and entity level management accounts.
- Management of the completion of accurate and timely management accounts reconciliations.
- Support of the budgeting and forecasting process.
- Production of meaningful KPIs and MI.
- Management of the team.
- Supervise and coach, train and develop staff to develop their knowledge.
- Professional accounting qualification ACA/ACCA/CIMA or ICAS.
- Good management accounting knowledge.
- Team player with strong interpersonal, communication and project management skills.
- Organised with ability to implement and follow systems and procedures.
- IT skills, with knowledge of Excel, Word and ideally Open Accounts.
- Adaptable to working within the evolving and changing environment that accompanies a growing accountancy firm.
- A salary of £40 – 45,000 DOE + Bonus
- 25 days holiday
- Career progression through continued professional development.
- Flexible working hours.
- Free car parking.
To discuss this further and for more information please forward a CV for immediate attention.
More searches like this
- Accountant Management Consultancy Newly qualified jobs in West Bromwich
- Finance Manager Management Consultancy Newly qualified jobs in West Bromwich
- Management Accountant Management Consultancy Newly qualified jobs in West Bromwich
- Finance Business Partner Management Consultancy Newly qualified jobs in West Bromwich