Audit Senior - Big 4 Practice
We are recruiting for a Big 4 Practice, who are looking for newly qualified and experienced Audit Seniors to move from the UK to Saudi Arabia for this excellent opportunity.
As an Audit Senior, you'll make a technical contribution to audit client engagements and internal projects. Within your role, you'll actively establish, maintain and strengthen internal and external relationships, execute complex assurance procedures, supervise junior engagement team members and help define the audit strategy. Working under the supervision of an audit manager and senior manager, you'll help execute our work and present its findings to the client. As an influential member of the team, you'll help to create a positive learning culture, will coach and counsel junior team members and help them to develop.
- Support the planning, execution and delivery of audit engagements
- Work effectively as a team member, sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication and updating senior team members on progress
- Assist in preparing reports and schedules that will be delivered to clients and other parties
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with client personnel
- Coach, supervise and conduct performance reviews
- Contribute to performance feedback for staff
Technical Skill Requirements:
- Thorough knowledge of current auditing techniques
- Three years of relevant work experience preferred
- Experience of the entire audit process
- Familiarity with IFRS and GAAP
- Understanding of risk-based auditing and risk and control strategies
- Understanding of Q&RM procedures preferred
- Compliance with and understanding of regulatory requirements
Additional skills requirements:
- ACA/ACCA Qualified or equivalent
- Strong academic record including a degree
- Proficiency in Arabic language skills are highly desirable but not necessary
If you have any questions or queries, feel free to contact Harry Ellis at AJ Chambers.