Finance Business Partner
- Contract Type
12 month contract partnering a key client for a market-leading logistics organisation
Market-leading logistics business
- Preparation and review of all weekly KPI/CPU reporting and variance reports before submission.
- Produce Monthly reporting packs for both internal and external stakeholders
- Review of External client reporting before submission.
- Preparation of monthly invoicing for clients.
- Central Finance submissions (including borrowing templates/ unfunded costs/ monthly flash & cash flow forecasts).
- Review (and reporting) of site costs, supporting the onsite GM as required
- Support the site's forecast/budget process.
- Be responsible for the month-end closure (P& L and balance sheet)
- Support the project costing validation and approval process.
- Own both internal and external budgeting models / processes
- Present financial data at client meetings and be the first point of contact for any client interaction (finance related)
- Initiate, monitor and maintain client savings trackers
- Lead client finance audits
You will be a qualified accountant with around 5 year's experience in a hands-on commercial finance setting. You will have been in a customer facing role before and will be used to working at pace to meet a high profile customer's requirements.
Throughout this year, you will be the finance lead on a number of big projects, so ideally you will have had some experience of project finance.
Hands-on contract with big projects to get your teeth into, senior stakeholder exposure and an excellent name on your CV.