Sales Ledger Clerk
Robert Half Accounts and Finance are seeking an experienced Accounts Receivable Clerk/Sales Ledger Clerk for a growing organisation on the outskirts of Coventry.
- Main Responsibilities include
- Produce daily sales invoices for equipment, spares and servicing on accounting system by using the sales order received from each intercompany sales admin department.
- Fully complete the Sales Orders process from end to end.
- Processing 4 x Sales Invoicing ledgers
- Ensure all Sales Invoicing Ledgers are fully up to date.
- Ensure monthly financial reports are completed with deadlines
- Calculation of customer rebates & commission
- Building and maintaining relationships with customer finance departments
- Liaising with all sales admin department.
- Update bank account - multi -currency
- Assist Management Accountant in reporting - EC Sales / National Statistics / Intrastat
- Experienced Sales Ledger Clerk
- Strong Excel
- Excellent Communication Skills
Growing Manufacturing Company
Salary & Benefits
The role will be paying between £12.00-£14.50 per hour.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice