Robert half finance and accounting are actively recruiting for a temporary management accountant to support manufacturing business in Winchester. The role is being offered as an ongoing temporary assignment which could go permanent. The role reports directly to the Financial Controller.
With onsite parking the business is looking to recruit a management accountant to join a high performing finance team. The ideal candidate will be someone with a can do attitude that has the ability to think and act strategically.
- Assist in producing monthly management accounting pack
- Full commentary and variance analysis
- Compile cash flows and forecasts to enable effective management of cash balances
- Account for all large projects, producing cash flows and budget v actual reports and monitor business performance against strategic plans / business cases.
- Assist in the development of commercially viable business cases that align with business objectives.
- Provide technical assistance in the design of accounting or reporting systems and related forms and documents.
- Ensure systems are in place to review financial performance across the business
- Produce ad hoc financial reports and other analysis as and when required
- To undertake, any reasonable travelling requirements, in order to fulfil the tasks and responsibilities of the role
- Ad hoc tasks.
In addition the successful candidate will be used to working to tight deadlines providing accurate and timely information to a high standard. The role is based in the company's established offices in Winchester with parking on site. They have had a recent office refurbishment.
The successful management accountant is likely to have had previous experience of working within a busy finance function and be qualified to ACA, CIMA, ACCA level and will need first-hand experience of management reports preparation, budgeting and forecasting.
Salary and Benefits
- Up to £250 per day
- On site parking
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice