Corporation Tax Manager - In House Tax
Newly Created In House Corporate Tax Manager reporting to the Head of Tax
West Midlands based FTSE 100
As the Corporate Tax Manager you will be responsible for:
- Responsible for all Corporation tax matters on a portfolio of regulated and non-regulated entities.
- Preparation of tax disclosures for annual statutory and management accounts purposes, including analysing the tax impact of accounting developments.
- Preparation of R&D and capital allowance claims (including taking advantage of any ECA, RDA or other incentives which may be appropriate).
- Support to the Senior Tax Manager responsible for overall Corporation tax matters in delivering team objectives and process improvements.
- Assistance on ad-hoc business led projects, acquisitions, disposals, joint ventures.
- Business partnering to provide tax support to wider business and to seek process improvements, specifically in relation to compliance processes.
- Interaction with HMRC,
You should have a proven track record in corporate gained from a professional services firm.
Market leading package.