Senior Accountant required for a 14 Partner firm!
A 14 Partner firm based in London are very keen to interview for a Senior Accountant position, if you have had enough of audit or you are simply looking for a move to a growing and reputable practice - this could be the role for you. At this firm you will be provided with the best support, you will be expected to do your work to the highest standard but when it's time to go home - you go home! If this is how you like to work, then first you must confirm if you tick the following boxes:
- ACA/ACCA qualified
- 3+ Years of experience within a practice environment
- You have worked with clients in varying sectors (preferred)
- You are capable of supervising junior staff
- You are a good communicator
- You are hungry to learn
Have you ticked off the above? Great! Is this what you want to be doing:
- Working in an accounts team, your role will be made up of 50% year end accounts and 50% management accounts; you will also prepare draft tax computations
- Meeting clients as well as working in the office, you will be building business relationships
- Working with small and medium sized privately owned limited companies, sole traders partnerships and LLPs - a really diverse client portfolio
- Preparing accounts from a wide variety of client records ranging from basic prime books and records through to computerised accounting packages
- Ad hoc specialist assignments as and when they arise
If this is the case then do not waste any time, call George on 020 7269 6318 for an informal chat about the position, or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR