Robert Half Financial Services are currently working with an Asset Management firm based at Green Park helping them source an Assistant Accountant on a temp to perm basis.
To be suitable for this Assistant Accountant position you should;
- Be part qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Be on a maximum of 1 week notice
- Have previously worked within the Financial Services sector- ideally with Funds
- Have a clear understanding of debits, credits and how financial statements are put together
This firm is an international investment manager with over 25 years in the industry. In this time they have become one of the leaders in their field, focusing on infrastructure and real estate investments globally.
Moving into 2019, this successful growth plan is set to continue with the launch of new funds in the pipeline to help boost further organic growth.
This is a temporary position for an assistant accountant to join their London based Finance team which will go permanent for the right candidate. It has come around due to the growth within the company who now require an assistant accountant to help support the accounting, treasury and finance needs of the funds.
The role will report into the Financial Controller but also alongside the Fund Accountant's to assist them through busy periods.
Key tasks for the Assistant Accountant will include:
- Preparing cashbooks for the fund and it's holding companies;
- Ensure loan schedules are reconciling and in line with the expectations of the finance managers of subsidiaries;
- Assist with funding documents and setting up bank accounts for new acquisitions;
- Liaise with auditors with any queries;
- Assistance on statutory accounts under UK GAAP;
- Support the treasury function by forecasting cash and communicating with banks to coordinate debt facility draw-downs/repayments;
- Some ad hoc analysis with on the funds;
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders to provide financial information.
Rate: £180 - 220 per day.
Location: Green Park
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice