The purpose of this role is to support investment activities for their growing client base of institutions, family offices and ultra-high net worth individuals.
They are a global independent investment office serving foundations, pension funds and ultra-high net worth families by providing wholly independent portfolio management, advice on asset and allocation and access to asset managers across all asset classes.
- Responsibility for accounting data including journal entries, supplier and customer invoices
- Responsibility for Inter-Company transactions
- Credit control and supplier reconciliations
- Assistance with VAT, Regulatory, Statistical and Tax submissions
- Assisting with UK and international audits
- Bank reconciliations
- Preparation of management accounts including variance analysis
- Preparation of board materials at the appropriate level of sophistication
- The ideal candidate will be a graduate, with strong mathematical, organisational and logical skills
- At least 18 months relevant work experience in a professional environment
- Must be part-qualified ACA or ACCA as a minimum
- Experience of Sage and Excel skills including Vlookup, Pivot Tables and producing graphs is highly desirable.
- The ideal candidate will be driven to learn and acquire new skills. A can-do attitude is essential as well as the ability to work as part of a team, and a desire to contribute
Based in their Mayfair offices, the successful Accounts Assistant will be offered a salary of £30-35,000 plus a comprehensive benefits package including study support.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice