Commercial Finance Manager
Full ownership of finance for a growth market encompassing, Control, FP&A and Accounting to drive innovation and growth.
Highly visible role in a rapidly growing instantly recognisable FMCG business
An impressive, instantly recognisable and rapidly growing, international FMCG retail organisation is looking for a new Commercial Finance Manager to join their team in the Richmond Upon Thames office.
They are leading the way in their market, have seen impressive growth since their inception and are well positioned for this to continue as they expand into new markets.
The Commercial Finance Manager will be a highly visible member of the business and will work closely with both finance and non-finance stakeholders. You will be responsible for:
- Implement reporting and forecasting of sales, marketing, operating costs
- Development of operational KPIs
- Provide insights and recommendations to drive strategies and performance
- Control spend across your responsible market
- Analysis of market, channel, customer etc.
- Production and deep dive on Management Accounts
The successful candidate will ideally be a newly qualified or passed finalist (ACA/CIMA/ACCA) accountant with experience from a products based business or sales environment. You will also have:
- Practical knowledge and experience of applying relevant accounting practices
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong Excel skills, Macro level would be a bonus
- Strong organisation, presentation and communication skills
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects
- Gravitas to build strong effective relationships in person and remotely
The Commercial Finance Manager position comes with a competitive salary of £50,000 - £55,000 plus benefits.
Commercial Finance Manager - Richmond Upon Thames