Valuations Manager - London - Top 10 Accountancy Firm
Are you interested in working as a Valuations Manager for a Top 10 Accountancy Firm?
This position is after a positive, energetic and dynamic individual who is ready immerse themselves into the periphery of all that is involved in the role of a valuations manager whilst enabling a healthy work to home life balance.
You will have the exciting opportunity to work with a diverse range of proactive clientele whilst delivering a market leading valuation service across these 3 core disciplines; transaction services, disputes and litigation and financial reporting.
In addition to this, this role wants a candidate who is competent and able to manage junior members of staff and actively encourage their career development.
Requirements of a Valuations Manager:
- Have a degree level qualification or equivalent.
- Experience in managing client and partner expectations through effective communication.
- Detailed valuation knowledge and experience.
- Expertise in generating contacts and a willingness to develop these contacts.
- Extensive working knowledge of Microsoft Office software, valuation methodologies and modelling system.
This role comes with a competitive salary and market leading incentives and benefits.
For more information on this Valuations Manager position please either apply directly, or contact Aaron Butcher at AJ Chambers. If this role isn’t for you but you do possess many of the requirements, please do get in contact with us as we may be able to offer a more suitable role.