Business Systems Consultant
Protiviti are looking for a Business Systems Consultant to work on an Oracle EPBCS project within a FTSE listed business based in Southampton.
This is an interim engagement lasting for 6 months initially with possibility for extension. This opportunity will require immediately availability or on a short notice period.
The Business Systems Consultant will be responsible for:
- Manage the process of implementing Oracle EPBCS
- Lead the process of developing financial reporting from the system
- Stakeholder management for key contacts and system users
- Experience of implementing Oracle EPBCS or similar reporting tools
- Experience of project lead / project management assignments
- Strong stakeholder management skills, particularly with finance and accounting teams
- Ability to prepare and generate BI / MI reporting
- Ideally from an accounting background
Protiviti is a global consulting firm that delivers deep expertise, objective insights, a tailored approach and unparalleled collaboration to help leaders confidently face the future. Through our network of more than 70 offices in over 20 countries, Protiviti and its independently owned Member Firms provide clients with consulting solutions in finance, technology, operations, data, analytics, business performance improvement, risk and internal audit.
As a Protiviti interim, you will not only work on interesting business issues with world-class companies, but you will also have access to training and networking opportunities to accelerate your expertise.
Rate / duration / location
The Business Systems Consultant assignment will pay circa £500-£550 a day.
The assignment will last 6 months with potential for extension.
The assignment will be based in Southampton, Hampshire.
Protiviti Ltd., is acting as an employment business for temporary positions. Protiviti is committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates and suitable candidates with more experience to that stated are welcome to apply.