Robert Half Finance & Accounting are working exclusively to recruit a temporary Management Accountant for a growing organisation near Langstone, Newport.
Due to a recent acquisition, the workload has increased internally and our client require an additional employee to join the high performing finance team. The office is easily accessible and has on-site parking.
This position will start ASAP, so ideally you will be immediately available or on a short notice period. Although this role is initially on a 3 month temporary basis, it could become permanent for the right candidate.
The ideal candidate will be a pro-active individual that has the ability to think and act strategically, with experience at senior management level. You must have the ability to maintain a strong financial control environment to provide timely, reliable financial information and support to stakeholders.
- Management and consolidation of company reporting
- Month-end accounting
- Assist with year-end audit and statutory accounts preparation
- Review of year-end tax computations
- Cash flow forecasting
- Project accounting and reporting
- Completion of budget packs and board reporting packs
- Maintain controls over finance systems and processes
- Control costs and ensure recorded correctly in Finance system
- Review payroll reports
- Bank reconciliations
- Experience in a similar role
- Advanced Excel skillset
- Effective communicator
- ACCA/ACA/CIMA Qualified or QBE Accountant
- Previous Financial Reporting experience
- Analytical and methodical approach
- Works well within team and can also work independently
- £18.00 - £23.00 per hour + holiday pay, dependant on experience.
This role will start ASAP, please get in touch immediately if you are interested.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice