Qualified ACA / ACCA Audit Senior - Milton Keynes c£36K - £40K
Opportunity for an ACA / ACCA qualified Audit Senior with a Practice background to join this expanding and exciting firm, offering loads of opportunities and long term progression.
The successful candidate will deal directly with a large variety of clients and will lead audit teams on companies with turnover up to £40m, including specialist audits e.g. pensions, solicitors, charities and schools. As part of a close team you will report directly to the manager or partner.
ACA / ACCA qualified Audit Senior with at least 3 years relevant Practice experience in audit and accountancy which will include about 50% audit exposure.
About the Role:
- Leading teams on statutory audits – up to £40m turnover
- Preparation of accounts for a wide range of clients
- Preparation of Corporation Tax and Schedule D computations
- Production of monthly and quarterly management accounts
- Helping with ad hoc assignments e.g. business plans, cash flows, valuations
- Supervision of staff
- Where applicable, drafting recommendations to management post audit.
Software used: Viztopia Bookkeeping,Word,Excel, Sage Taxation, Sage Line 50
This an opportunity for a recently qualified ACA or ACCA Audit Senior to join a firm which will provide excellent post qualification experience and career prospects to progress to Manager initially. This is a firm which promotes from within and does encourage staff to progress and to develop their technical, and managerial skills in relation to client and staff management.
Apply for Audit Senior
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly