Robert Half Finance and Accounting are currently recruiting a Management Accountant for an exciting organisation based in Merthyr Tydfil.
The successful candidate will provide timely, accurate and relevant financial data to support management in improving the financial performance of our client. The role is initially on a 3 month temporary basis to cover a long term period of absence, however the position could extend further.
- Preparation of the monthly management accounts.
- Weekly analysis of banking transactions, cash flow forecasting, cash flow variance analysis and commentary.
- Work with department heads to prepare annual budgets and re-forecasts.
- Preparation of monthly P&L and performance reports with analysis, analytical review and investigation to Gross Margin level vs expectations.
- Maintenance of Fixed Asset Register, perform bank reconciliations and aged debtor/creditor reviews.
- Occasional assistance with purchase and sales ledger.
- Management Accountant experience.
- Excellent Excel skills.
- Excellent communicator.
- ACCA/ACA/CIMA Qualified or QBE (Qualified by Experience).
- Previous Financial Reporting experience.
- Analytical and methodical approach.
- Plans & organises their own work effectively.
- Actively works with customers/clients to identify their needs & comes up with suitable proposals.
- Works well within team and can also work independently.
- £125 per day + holiday pay
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice