General Practice Supervisor - Top 20 Firm - 45% Audit, 55% Accounts and Tax
A fantastic opportunity for a qualified Audit and Accounts Senior to take the next step in their career by joining a Top 20 Firm as a General Practice Supervisor.
The role will be split 45% Audit, 45% Accounts and 10% Tax so you will take on a varied role with lots of exposure to different areas of Accountancy.
The ideal candidate will be ACA or ACCA qualified, with at least 9 months post-qualification experience.
The firm have an impressive client base including financial services, leisure, professional firms, property and charities.
- Responsible for a small portfolio of clients across a variety of sectors and sizes
- Supervision of the Audit team on site, leading Audits through from planning to completion
- Preparation of statutory accounts together with tax computations and Corporation Tax returns
- Review of the fieldwork prepared by junior members of the Audit team
- Motivation and assisting with the training of the team
- Responsible for ensuring jobs are completed on time and to budget
- ACA / ACCA qualified, ideally with 9 months – 18 months post qualification expeirnece
- 1st time passes, or minimal fails
- Minimum of 3 years’ Practice experience
- Excellent understanding of UK Auditing and Accounting standards
- Ability to supervise a team of staff
- £47,000 - £50,000 dependent on experience
- 22 days annual leave plus bank holidays, with the option to buy / sell holidays
- Pension scheme
- Health Insurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Flexible working hours
If you would like to be considered then please apply with your CV or contact Danielle Lentell at AJ Chambers.
Apply for General Practice Supervisor - Top 20 Firm - 45% Audit, 55% Accounts and Tax
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly