Top 20 Firm | Audit and Accounts Senior | Media Clients
Top 20 Firm | Audit and Accounts Senior | 45% Audit, 55% Accounts and Tax | Media Clients
AJ Chambers are representing a Top 20 Firm in London, who are seeking a qualified Audit and Accounts Senior to join their Central London office.
This is the perfect role for a newly / recently qualified ACA or ACCA accountant who is seeking the next step in their career, and would be interested in joining a Top 20 Firm. You will work with predominantly Media clients (music, publishing, entertainment, TV and film) in a varied role split approximately 45% Audit, 45% Accounts and 10% Tax.
Duties of the Role will include:
- Auditing of Media companies including planning and finalisation of jobs
- Supervision of the Audit team on-site, including reviewing the work of juniors
- Preparation of statutory accounts
- Preparation of tax computations and Corporation Tax returns
- Taking responsibility for achieving agreed budgets, and meeting deadlines
- Developing and maintaining excellent client relationships
- ACA / ACCA qualified or finalist, ideally with 1st time passes or few fails
- Experience working on Audits with a turnover of £25-100m.
- Solid UK GAAP experience
- An understanding of corporate tax
- £43,000-£45,000 dependent on experience
- 22 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Clear progression
- Selection of other benefits
If you would like to be considered for this fantastic opportunity then please apply directly or contact Danielle Lentell at AJ Chambers.