Interim Project Accountant
A heavily projects based role, working for a rapidly growing company. Opportunity to head up all the projects within the finance department.
A rapidly growing consultancy company.
- Leadership and Management of the Finance team
- Heading up all projects within the finance department
- Ensuring the accuracy of the accounts and efficiency of the financial processes
- Oversight of all internal and external reporting requirements
- Business partnering throughout the organisation
- Systems champion
- Qualified Accountant with at least 5 years post qualification
- A proven track record in a similar sized organisation, ideally one that has experienced rapid growth
- Experience of working within a project driven organisation and an understanding of the financial reporting that goes alongside this
- Strong business partnering skills with a track record of working alongside the business to understand their issues and challenges and how Finance can support and drive change
- A clear understanding of how to deliver complex financial information across all levels of the business to ensure key messages and issues are clearly identified and understood
- Excellent communication, leadership and motivational skills
- An expert user of Excel
- Experience of Microsoft Dynamic Navision is highly desirable but not essential
A competitive daily rate of up to £300pd and an opportunity to be a crucial part of a rapidly growing company.