Position Summary & Candidate Profile
Reporting to the Office Manager / Client Partner the successful candidate will be a senior member of the client servicing team supporting the delivery of excellent client service to their portfolio of Directors, Private Clients, Sole Traders, Partnerships and Limited Companies. This includes producing / overseeing production of accounts, PAYE, VAT returns, Corporation Tax, Bookkeeping and Self-Assessment tax returns.
The successful candidate will demonstrate the personal drive, desire, aptitude and ability to assume additional responsibilities and be ready for promotion to Office Manager / Client Partner of a successful, growing and dynamic, multi-office firm within 2 years with the potential to become an equity partner.
Working with TaxAssist Accountants
This is an excellent opportunity for a capable individual who enjoys working as part of a team to deliver excellent client service. The ideal candidate will be looking to develop their skills in a rapidly growing and dynamic business using industry leading software with support from a multi award winning accountancy network.
Experience the rewarding and varied nature of working with small businesses and individuals in a friendly local business atmosphere.
Work for an employer who invests in colleague career development with significant opportunities for growth and development including ongoing training provided by the TaxAssist Academy.
- On behalf of the Client Partner produce/oversee production of financial accounts for Limited Companies
- Manage Sole Trader and Individual Personal Tax Self-Assessment Tax returns
- Meet client service levels
- Continuing Professional Development through TaxAssist Academy technical development and leadership training courses
- Qualifications and Skills
- ACA or ACCA Qualified with a minimum 2 years broad accountancy practice experience and/or relevant commercial experience
- Good working knowledge of Practice Management systems (e.g. CCH) as well as bookkeeping systems (e.g. QuickBooks, Xero, Receipt Bank etc)
- Ability to market and proactively develop client relationships and convert client prospects
- Driven and results focused
- A friendly, open personality with excellent interpersonal and client service skills
- A person who enjoys working as part of a dynamic team
- Excellent Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel skills
- Job Type: Full-time
- How many years of Accounting experience do you have?
- Do you have the following licence or certification: ACA/ACCA Qualified?
- Do you have the following licence or certification: Driving Licence?