Credit Control Clerk
Robert Half Financial Services are currently working with an Insurance firm based at Bank helping them source an Interim Credit Controller for a 3 month assignment.
To be considered to be the Interim Credit Control position candidates must:
1. Have a minimum of 1 year working in the Finance department
2. Have experience working as a Credit Controller
3. Be immediately available
The company is an established and regulated expert provider of a broad range of services to the insurance industry. As a Credit Control Clerk, you shall be working with a team in helping them achieve their growth plans, where they look to branch out into international markets, driven by a mix of organic growth and a number of acquisitions.
As Credit Controller you will be working within a team helping them through a busy period to ensure all revenue collection targets are hit.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Processing and logging a high number of incoming invoices and logging using Excel,
- Reconcile supplier accounts,
- Assist to address both customer and client queries and statements,
- Follow up on outstanding payments,
- Liaising with different departments within the business to ensure update on outstanding invoices
Based at Bank.
Pay: 13ph plus holiday pay.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice