Robert Half Devon & Cornwall are partnering with a business in the Barnstaple area to recruit an Assistant Accountant on a temporary basis in order to cover for maternity leave for a minimum of 6 months. The client is looking to pay £10-14 per hour.
The company is looking for an articulate, enthusiastic and confident individual to join a busy team and take responsibility for the following duties:
- Reconcile bank accounts on a monthly basis
- Support the Sales and Purchase Ledgers with banking issues
- Process BACS and Faster payment as required
- Liaise with the bank and service providers as required to make changes to the agreed services.
- Act as a super use on integration and new system projects
The ideal temporary Assistant Accountant will have the following:
- AAT qualified or part qualified
- A fine attention to detail
- Strong Excel skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- A flexible and adaptable approach and willingness to learn new skills
The client is also offering a number of benefits including a competitive wage, 25 days holiday as well as staff discount to name a few. For more information on the Barnstaple based Assistant Accountant, please contact Jamie O'Connor on 01392 341130
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice