Accounts Payable Clerk
Robert Half Finance & Accounting are working exclusively with a company based in Blackwood to recruit an Accounts Payable Clerk on a fixed term contract. The vacancy has come as a result from an exciting period of change within the organisation. The contract is expected to last until at least February 2019 however it could extend further. The main purpose of the role is to ensure purchase invoices, supplier payments and employee expenses for the company are processed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Ensure purchase invoices are processed efficiently and accurately
- Prepare payments for suppliers
- Reconcile supplier statements to accounts payable ledger
- Verify and process monthly expense claims and pass for payment
- Ensure compliance with local tax authorities.
- Enforce appropriate controls over ad-hoc (non-P/L) payment requests
- Ensure procedures and controls are followed
- Maintain good relationships with suppliers and staff
- Undertake other duties as required, such as general administration
- Able to deal effectively with a high volume of transactions
- Good attention to detail
- Team worker with ability to work self-sufficiently
- Able to report to people at all levels
- Able to adapt to system/process changes
Salary & Benefits:
- Up to £21,000 dependant on experience
- 5% bonus
- Private medical care
If this role is of interest, please feel free to get in touch.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice