Bookkeeper / Accounts Semi Senior
A fantistic role working within a charismatic team of people, working closely with thier clients. This role will be hands on and can come with lots of autonomy.
Our client have a great culture, pride themselves on the service they are providing to their clients. They are supportive to their staff and have a positive environment to work in.
The key responsibilities for this Bookkeeper / Accounts Junior role based in Warminster are:
- Providing Management Accounts to clients,
- Preparation and filing of VAT Returns,
- ESL Returns,
- CIS Returns,
- Organising payments on behalf of clients using bespoke solution or direct input to client bank accounts.
- Prepare Annual Accounts on behalf of clients.
The successful candidate for this Bookkeeper / Accounts Junior based in Warminster are:
- QBE or AAT qualified
- Previous UK Accountancy Practice experience
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Good knowledge of accounting software
- Good client care and service skills
- Team worker
Base Salary up to £24,000 (experience depending)
Great work life balance
Supportive working environment