Commercial Finance Business Partner
The Commercial Finance Business Partner will be responsible for partnering with the wider business, supporting them with financial matters and becoming a role model for the finance team; helping to drive business performance.
This is a global leading manufacturing brand, based in Telford. This is a phenomenal business who offer fantastic scope to progress and develop your career.
- Analysing financial performance and working with multiple stakeholders across the business to develop robust medium and long term business plans
- Process improvements and implementation of new systems
- Support all areas of project development, maintain and report against targeted timelines, and deliver profitable business
- Support the Head of Commercial Finance as necessary, including deputising as appropriate and participation in or leading project activity as required
- Finance qualification in accounting e.g. ACA, ACMA, ACCA (or equivalent)
- Post qualified experience in a complex, robust, international organisation
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office software - particularly Excel and Powerpoint
- Experience of working with Hyperion as
This is an opportunity to work within a highly successful finance team and progress significantly.