Group Financial Reporting Accountant
To provide technical accounting and financial reporting expertise across the breadth of the group.
A FTSE listed business, based just outside Manchester City Centre, who are experiencing consistent growth and so looking to expand their reporting team in order to manage the increase in work-flow.
- Preparation of the Group's interim and full year financial statements under IFRS & UKGAAP.
- Managing external auditors and internal contributors.
- Maintain a strong knowledge base of IFRS's & UKGAAP.
- P[rovide ongoing support to the divisional finance teams.
- Responsible for the development and maintaining of accounting policies.
- Support the senior finance colleagues in determining the most appropriate accounting treatments.
- ACA qualified, with 1-2 years post qual experience
- Strong IFRS & UKGAAP knowledge
- Excellent interpersonal, management & influencing skills
- Able to work to deadlines & manage priorities.