Robert Half are EXCLUSIVELY sourcing for a motivated and success driven Finance Officer to work for a reputable organisation in the heart of Salisbury. This role will allow you to make significant contributions to a variety of aspects of the business.
Reporting into the Head of Finance you will be responsible for accurately providing relevant financial information from the accounts to support business growth plans. This role will offer you ability to define and implement processes, gather and support the creation of budgets.
With this hands-on and challenging opportunity, you will become an integral part of the team and grow with the company where your talents will be put to the test.
Key Responsibilities of the Finance Officer
- Production of the monthly management accounts
- Bank reconciliations
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Creation and submission of VAT claims
- Assist with the build of annual budgets
- Full accounting day to day processes
- To be the point of contact for bank accounts and their administration
Key Requirements of the Finance Officer
- Relevant qualification (AAT Level 4, or Part Qualified CIMA / ACCA) or suitable experience
- Dedicated achiever who looks for continuous development
- Previous experience of accounting software and Excel modelling skills
- Advanced prioritisation skills and organisation skills
- Proven technical accounting skills
- Proactive and Productive individual
- Able to commute to Salisbury
Salary: Up to £30,000
Benefits: 37 hour week, Local Government Pension Scheme, 25 Days Holiday, Free Parking, Child Care Vouchers
This position would be suitable for someone with experience of Accounts Assistant, Assistant Accountant, Finance Assistant, Management Accountant, Financial Accountant, CIMA, ACCA, AAT, ACA, Project Accounting, Public Sector, School Business Manager, Academy Funding, budgeting, reconciliations clerk.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice