Senior Accountant | Central London
Are you an experienced Senior Accountant looking for a new challenge within a well-regarded Accountancy Practice?
My client, a leading independent firm based in central London are seeking an ambitious forward-thinking Senior Accountant to join their dynamic team of Accountants.
Key responsibilities of a Senior Accountant:
- As a Senior Accountant, you will be responsible for a large portfolio of clients as well as the managing and training of Junior staff members.
- Preparation of both management and statutory accounts to UK audit and accounting standards
- Monitor and review accounting and related system reports for accuracy and completeness
- Management of and reviewing team members work flow and product
- Interact with auditors in completing audits
- Together with others, leading the training and development of the team members, driving the department forward and identifying business opportunities
- Responsible for recruitment with in the accounting team
Desired Qualifications for this Senior Accounts position:
- Client focused delivering a high-quality service in an efficient manner
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to build and develop meaningful and open relationships with all team members
- Manage your work effectively to maximise the success of Wilton
- Ability to prioritise and work to tight deadlines
- Take a hands-on approach and get to the heart of the issue quickly and thoroughly
- ACA, ACCA qualified of finalist
- Ability to lead and manage a team
- 2+ Years Practice experience
- An ambitious individual looking for an opportunity to develop ad progress a career within the firm
- Strong base of experience in statutory accounts preparation under UK GAAP
- Able to work from their own initiative and contribute to the success of the department
For more information on this Senior Accountant position please either apply directly, or contact Cody Palmer at AJ Chambers. If this role isn’t for you but you do possess many of the requirements please do get in contact with us as we may be able to offer a more suitable role.