Junior Management Accountant
Robert Half Finance and Accounting are seeking a Junior Management Accountant to join a market leader in the UK Tourism industry based in Frimley.
- The generation of management accounts in conjuction with the finance team
- To assist with cash accounting, transactions postings, invoice/credit matching, remittance matching and bank reconciliation (daily and monthly)
- Aged debtor reporting by region
- VAT preparation (Irish PAYE and VAT submission
- Intercompany transfers
- To assist with the running of month end in conjunction with the finance team
- Credit card management (concur)
- To assist with various report running
- To assist with commissions processing and submissions
- To assist with various analysis including debtor and creditor
- To work with auditors when required for financial information
- To carry out project work as defined and agreed with the Finance Director
- To use Excel Spreadsheets (Pivots, graphs, sorting, formatting)
- To take responsibility for identifying own training needs and helping to train others.
- To work on own initiative and to manage own quality and quantity of work as well as meeting deadlines.
- To have responsibility for problem solving.
- To set a culture of continuous improvement and ideas.
- To perform any other suitable tasks within the job role and capabilities.
You will have graduated with a 2:1 in a Business/Finance Based field, followed by 2- Strong excel and communication skills are a must. Ideally you will have had some exposure to month end responsibilities. Other profiles will be considered, as long as there is evidence in the individual looking to pursue a career in finance.
The offices are located in the heart of Frimley, my client has been established for over 40 years and has a track record of developing world class finance individuals through their thorough training and coaching methods. This is a fantastic opportunity and is not one to be missed!
Salary & Benefits
£20,000 - £25,000 + Study Support
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Apply for Junior Management Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly